Certified Xerox Printer Repair in Fairfax County, VA
When your Xerox printer stops working properly, turn to Gem Laser Express, Inc. to find the right solution. Our skilled technicians are trained to handle Xerox printer repair in Fairfax County, VA, ensuring that your equipment is thoroughly taken care of. We will work efficiently to troubleshoot the issues with your printer, allowing us to determine how to fix your machine. It is our goal to ensure that your Xerox laser printer is working optimally. Contact us when you need Xerox printer services, and let our team ensure that your equipment is operating smoothly.
Your Xerox Experts
In addition to our repair services, we also offer complete sales, installation, and support services for all Xerox products. By providing so many laser printer services, our team can ensure that you have the right office equipment for your business and that your printers work for your documentation needs. Additionally, we support all manufacturer promotions, allowing you tremendous savings when purchasing Xerox equipment for your business. Anytime you require printer service and repair for your Xerox machines, trust Gem Laser Express to find the right solutions and know that your equipment is in good hands.
Onsite Xerox Copier and Printer
Gem Laser is a Xerox Gold Partner. We are authorized to sell and service all tier one and tier two field serviceable Xerox digital imaging products. Our Sales and Service staff are trained and certified to provide you with the highest level of service possible. Gem Laser supports all manufacturers' promotions and incentives, potentially saving you thousands of dollars on your purchases.
- Hardware – Selection, purchase, installation and support are available for all Xerox digital imaging products
- Supplies – Programs including direct purchase, Cost per copy and automatic ordering and delivery are available.
- Warranty and Post Warranty Service – As a Xerox authorized service provider, we can check product warranty status and insure that you don’t pay for covered service.
- Extended Warranties and Maintenance Contracts – If you equipment is not covered, we can custom tailor a plan to meet your specific needs and avoid costly repairs.
- Trade-In and Save – Newer equipment can improve your productivity and can be much more costly to operate. With all of the Xerox incentive programs available, it may be cheaper to upgrade.