Xerox Products from our Laser Printer Service
At Gem Laser Express, we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality and best-selling Xerox products on the market. When you’re looking to purchase a Xerox machine for your corporate office, our laser printer service will supply you with the exact product you need. We also offer Xerox printer repair to help you keep your equipment maintained and operating smoothly.
As a Xerox Gold Partner, our printer service and repair staff is trained to provide each and every customer with the absolute best service when it comes to their products. We support all of the manufacturer promotions and incentives, allowing you to save tremendously on your preferred brand. We’re highly qualified to perform a variety of Xerox printer repair services, so you can call us knowing your machine will be in good hands.
If you’re in need of Xerox printer service and repair, don’t hesitate to call Gem Laser Express today at (877) 709-7140. Our laser printer service is fully equipped to handle any request and service clients nationwide.
Onsite Xerox Copier and Printer
Gem Laser is a Xerox Gold Partner. We are authorized to sell and service all tier one and tier two field serviceable Xerox digital imaging products. Our Sales and Service staff are trained and certified to provide you with the highest level of service possible. Gem Laser supports all manufacturers promotions and incentives, potentially saving you thousands of dollars on you purchases.
- Hardware – Selection, purchase, installation and support are available for all Xerox digital imaging products
- Supplies – Programs including direct purchase, Cost per copy and automatic ordering and delivery are available.
- Warranty and Post Warranty Service – As a Xerox authorized service provider, we can check product warranty status and insure that you don’t pay for covered service.
- Extended Warranties and Maintenance Contracts – If you equipment is not covered, we can custom tailor a plan to meet your specific needs and avoid costly repairs.
- Trade-In and Save – Newer equipment can improve your productivity and can be much more costly to operate. With all of the Xerox incentive programs available, it may be cheaper to upgrade.