Complete Laser Printer Service for Hewlett-Packard Products
Keep your business operating smoothly with complete laser printer service for Hewlett-Packard products from our team at Gem Laser Express. HP is one of the most trusted brands of commercial laser printers. Businesses across the nation choose HP printers for their incredible print quality and speed.
However, sometimes your printer needs repairs or maintenance to function properly. When you need professional printer service in Alexandria, VA or the surrounding area, you can count on us to fix it properly. We work with all varieties of HP commercial laser printers. Whether you need routine maintenance or your printer has completely stopped working, our on-site repair team handles the problem for you.
Request printer service and repair today by giving us a call or submitting a request online. Let our team know which HP printer model your business uses and what kind of problem you are experiencing. One of our technicians will visit you as soon as possible to make a diagnosis and perform the most effective repair.
Contact Gem Laser Express today at (877) 709-7140 to schedule laser printer service for your business. We are based in Dulles, Virginia and serve clients nationwide.
Onsite Hewlett Packard Repair
Gem Laser is an HP Gold Partner. We are authorized to sell and service all field serviceable HP digital imaging products. Our Sales and Service staff are HP trained and certified to provide you with the highest level of service possible. Gem Laser supports all manufacturers promotions and incentives, potentially saving you thousands of dollars on you purchases.
- Hardware – Selection, purchase, installation and support are available for all HP digital imaging products
- Supplies – Programs including direct purchase, Cost per copy and automatic ordering and delivery are available.
- Warranty and Post Warranty Service – As an HP authorized service provider, we can check product warranty status and insure that you don’t pay for covered service.
- Extended Warranties and Maintenance Contracts – If you equipment is not covered, we can custom tailor a plan to meet your specific needs and avoid costly repairs.
- Trade-In and Save – Newer equipment can improve your productivity and can be much more costly to operate. With all of the HP incentive programs available, it may be cheaper to upgrade.